Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
It's a super-moist cake with a delicous buttery flavour and very moreish.....Don't say i didn't warn you ! :-)
2. Brush a large non-stick or silicon bundt tin with a little of the melted butter, making sure the surface is completely covered. Set aside for now.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla till light and fluffy.
4. Pour in the melted butter and whisk gently for a few seconds.
5. Add the egg licquer to the mixture and mix gently with a spatula or large spoon.
6. Place the plain flour, cornflour and baking powder in a large, fine hair sieve and sieve the mixture straight into the bowl. Using the spatula, fold the flours gently into the egg mixture . It may appear very light and thin but don't worry, that's how it's meant to be :)
7. Pour into the bundt tin (a little more than 3/4's full) then bake in a preheated oven (170C) for 1 hr 10mins - 1 hr 20mins. The cake should be firm to the touch.
8. Remove from the tin from the oven then allow the cake to cool down completely. Once it's cool, place a large plate on top of the cake tin then gently turn upside down to release the cake .
9. To finish,sprinkle with icing sugar.