Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by The Cuban Chef
1. Trim artichoke tops off, (Chef will demo) trim lower leaves. Cut in half lengthwise
2 Place in pan with water coming 1-inch up side of artichoke. Add extra virgin olive oil. Bring to simmer and cook over low heat covered until artichoke heart is tender. Replace liquid as necessary.
3 Reserve remaining liquid and use to reheat.
4. Rinse mushrooms under running water to insure any remaining dirt is washed away. Day and slice,
5. Saute garlic and shallots in olive oil .When tender, add prosciutto then mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are sec. Remove from heat and add herbs and breadcrumbs just to bind.
6. :Lightly butter a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
7. Stuff artichoke half's and place on sheet pan
8. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in a 400 oven for 10 min.
9. Remove from oven and serve right away.