Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by TerryKay
Also in keeping with my blind friendly recipes, it avoids using that scary spitting frying pan until your confidence grows.
Nearly as quick and easy as those moulded rubbish shop bought shapes in packets, but you know what's in these.
Those packets of frozen nuggets are mostly made of sludge power sprayed and smashed and bashed from the chicken bones in a Freddy Kruger type mechanical horror house. That's then drained of any flavour containing juice and stuck together with starch, chemicals, MSG and who knows what.
Take a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H3E
Whereas these nuggets are
simple in ingredients,
simple to make, and
1. Lightly spray oil coat onto a baking tray.
2. Pre-heat oven to 425ºF or Gas7. (Just switch oven on, turned to that number on dial to heat up while you prep food).
3. Scissor chicken into nugget size chunks.
4. Dip in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
5. Place nuggets onto tray and when done, lightly oil spray them.
6. Bung tray of nuggets into top of oven for 15 minutes.