COOK A MEAL IN HALF TIME DURING THE WORLD CUP (1)
Added by Jameslaird | Thu 03 Jun 2010 @ 15:59
Create simple Swedish meatball meals using flavours from around the world in less than 15 minutes and enjoy them during the world cup.
Serves 4 people
Cooking time: 10mins
A pack of Scan Meatballs
8-12 corn/flour tortillas
300g of grated cheese (ideally mozzarella)
A few spoonfuls of Mexican salsa
2 avocados, sliced
1. Place the grated cheese on the tortilla, covering it like a pizza.
2. Spread salsa over the cheese.
3. Lay the meatballs and avocado slices on top of the tortilla.
4. Put another tortilla on top.
5. Toast in a pan over medium heat and turn over when brown.