Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Preheat oven to 150C (fan assisted) and line a large baking tray with baking parchment/silicone mat. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead gently for a few seconds. Roll to 3mm thickness and using a cookie cutter, cut into desired shape.
3. Place the cookies on the baking tray and bake at 150C (fan assisted) for approx 10-12mins, then remove from the oven. Set aside while you make the peanut topping.
4. To make the topping, place the maple syrup, butter and cream in a small saucepan and cook over a medium heat till the mixture has reduced by about 50%.
5. Add the peanuts to the mixture, stir well, then working quickly place a small teaspoon of the mixture on top of each cookie.
6. Return cookies to the oven and bake for a further 5-6 mins. Place the cookies on a cooling rack and allow to cool down and harden.