Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by louiseupton
A very tasty, but simple to cook pasta dish. Salmon is pan fried in olive oil, then added to a light, but rich tasting sauce which is served with medium sized pasta.
2. Rub the fish all over with a little olive oil, then gently rub the sea salt and ground black pepper over the fish.
3. Fry the fish fillets over a medium heat, skin side first until cooked - about 10 minutes in total.
4. Remove the fish and set to one side. In the same pan, fry the bacon pieces until just starting to crisp up. Remove from the pan and set to one side.
5. Add more oil to the pan and add the onion and garlic. Fry gently for 5 - 10 minutes until starting to soften.
6. In a separate pan, cook the pasta for approximately 13 minutes (or as pack directions).
7. Meanwhile, chop the tarragon roughly and add to the onion mixture in the frying pan. Cook briefly, then add the vermouth. Turn heat up until it starts to boil, then reduce the heat to low, so that the mixture just simmers.
8. Towards the end of th cooking time for the pasta, add the creme fraiche or double cream to the ixtire in the frying pan, then add the bacon.
9. Flake the salmon into good sized chunks then add these to the sauce mixture. Stir round to combine and keep warm on the ring while you drai the pasta.
10. Place the drained pasta back into the pan and add the sauce, stirring gently to mix everything together.
Serve along with a nice, crisp white wine such as Viognier, Chenin Blanc or Catarratto