Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by VictoriaD
2. Fry the onion and the mushrooms in some butter. Season with S&P.
3. Fry the slices of fillet in butter a couple of minutes on each side. Season.
4. Mix the bacon, onion, mushrooms, fillet of pork, red wine and cream in a casserole. Let it come to a boil and then let it simmer for about 8-10 minutes. Add S&P if needed.
5. Just before serving, stir down the cranberries or lingonberries, and sprinke some chopped parsley on top.
6. Serve with mash and oven-baked vegetables such as parsnip and carrot.