Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets then steam till just tender. Allow to cool then chop roughly.
2. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and add the creme fraiche, beaten egg, cheeses, nutmeg, garlic and onion powder. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
3. Pour the mixture into a small baking dish and spread out evenly.
4. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and drizzle with a little olive oil.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 190C for approx. 30 - 40 mins or till nice and golden.
6. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.