Added by Arunadevi | Sat 27 Mar 2010 @ 22:10
This is a very tasty savory and goes well with mango chutney or tamarind chutney, try it.
1 cup Chickpea Flour
2 tsp Oil
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp cayenne pepper
a pinch of baking powder
1/2 cup Water
1 medium Cauliflower
100 grs couriander
* Finely chop cauliflower.
Mix the spicies in a bowl and add the flour.
* Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place.
* Add the vegetables and mix in evenly.
* Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375į.
* Drain pakora on paper towels and serve immediately.
* Serve vegetable pakora with chutney.