Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Cut each potato into 6 chip shapes.
3. Cook them in some chicken or vegetable stock for about 3 mins only.
4. Drain, return to the saucepan then put the lid on and shake the potatoes around gently to roughen up the surface (it'll make the chips crispier).
5. Spray a baking dish/tray with a few sprays of olive oil then throw in the potatoes. Spray potatoes with a little olive oil and sprinkle with a little garlic salt.
6. Place in the oven at 200C for about 40-50mins, turning occassionally.
7. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated cheese and chilli flakes.
8. Return to the oven for another few minutes to allow cheese to melt.