Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Chef Strongy
2. Lightly knead then roll dough out to a 30 x 25 cm rectangle.
3. Spread dough with butter and sugar filling.
4. Sprinkle over mixed nuts.
5. Roll up like a sponge roll.
6. Using string cut into 12 even-sized pieces.
7. Arrange in a greased 25 cm sponge sandwich tin, nine around outside edge and three in the centre.
8. Cover and leave in a warm place until double in size.
9. Bake at 190° for 15 minutes. Brush with sugar and water glaze while hot. Makes 12.