Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Patak's
2. Remove the chicken from the marinade. In a pan spray some oil and cook the marinated chicken on a medium flame for 7 minutes, turning occasionally to prevent the chicken from burning. Alternatively cook the chicken on a hot griddle or barbecue.
3. Remove from the pan and wipe clean. Spray with some more oil to stir-fry the rest of the ingredients.
4. First add the mustard seeds, once they start popping add the red onions and the red pepper.
5. After 1 minute add the desiccated coconut, black pepper, ginger and curry leaves (if using). Sprinkle in some water if the mixture starts to stick.
6. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Check the seasoning and add salt if required.
7. Squeeze in the lemon juice before removing from the heat and garnishing with some fresh chopped mint.
8. Divide the chicken between serving plates and spoon on some of the salsa.
9. Delicious served with Patak's Raita.