Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by dawnrigoni
Suggested side dishes: asian cucumber sesame salad (coming soon to foodwise) or a spicy mango salad.
2. With heat on medium-high (on my stove which ranges from 1 to 9, I have it on 7) Add the onion, chicken, curry paste and kukurma powder. Keep this mixture moving with a spatula.
3. Once this mix becomes fragrant, add the carrots, and stir til slightly softened (about three minutes). Add the bell peppers and stir til also slightly softened (about a minute). Add the zuchinni, green onions, soy sauce, and chili sauce and incorporate evenly.
4. Add the peanut butter and fold under repeatedly until fully incorporated.
5. Pour the coconut milk, cows milk and lime juice over this veggie/chicken mix, stir, scraping bottoms and sides of wok.
6. Turn heat on low and continue to scrape bottom of pan now and then. Taste the sauce and add salt if desired (depends on how salty your soy sauce and peanut butter are; i usually need to add a 1/2 teaspoon of salt)
7. Allow to simmer for about three minutes (you don't want to vegetables to get too soft) and then remove from heat.
8. Serve over steamed rice, garnished with a slice of lime and springs of cilantro or parsley.