Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Blend the nuts, ginger, garlic and chillies into a coarse paste with 150ml water.
3. Soak the saffron in warm milk for 10 minutes.
4. Heat the ghee and oil together, then fry the spices then the onion until golden. Add the nut paste and yoghurt, and cook for 10 minutes or so.
5. Add the meat, mixing it in well. Simmer for about 1 hour or until the meat is tender. Add water bit by bit if needed.
6. About 10 minutes before serving, squeeze the saffron strands in their bowl to get the most colour out of them then add in, with the milk. Add the double cream, fresh coriander or parsley and salt to taste. Serve with lemon juice if liked.