Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Patak's
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy based pan over a low heat. Add the chopped onions and sauté for about 10 minutes until light golden brown.
3. Add the remaining 2 tbsp Patak's Tikka Masala Paste and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle in some water if the sauce begins to stick.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and butter. Cover and leave to cook over a low heat for about 25-30 minutes, stirring at regular intervals until the butter separates from the gravy.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and add to the sauce. Continue to cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Add salt and sugar to taste and stir in the cream.
7. Finally, add the dried fenugreek leaves and squeeze in the lemon juice. Sprinkle with the chopped coriander and serve hot with Patak's Naan Bread.