Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Kye
1. Cut into 1 inch cubes then toss chicken first in 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce,
2. then in the flour, coating pieces evenly.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place chicken in the skillet,
4. cook and stir chicken until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken.
5. Reduce heat to medium and stir in curry paste. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant,
6. then stir in green onions, garlic, and ginger; cook an additional 2 minutes.
7. Return chicken to the skillet, stirring to coat with the curry mixture.
8. Stir the coconut milk, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and sugar into the chicken-curry mixture.
9. Allow to simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender.
10. Serve garnished with cilantro leaves.