Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Remove the legs from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook over a gentle heat for about 6-8 minutes till soft and lightly golden.
4. Add the mushrooms and rosemary then continue frying for a couple of minutes before adding the mustard.
5. Pour in the wine and cook over a high heat till wine has reduced by about 1/3.
6. Add the stock to the pan along with the chicken legs. Season with a little salt and plenty of black pepper.
7. Cover with a lid then bake in a pre-heated oven at 190C for approximately 1 1/4 hours.
8. Remove the legs from the pan and reduced the sauce further by boiling over a high heat for about 10 mins or until you're left with about 70% of the original amount.
9. Add the creme fraiche to the sauce, heat through gently then return the chicken legs to the pan to warm through.