Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by VictoriaD
2. Add the wine, the chicken stock, chopped fresh thyme. (You might want to add some extra water). Let it simmer for about 30 minutes. Season more if you have to.
3. Meanwhile, fry the field mushrooms in some butter.
4. To thicken the stew, mix some potato flour (about 1 tbsp) together with some water. Add the mix to the stew.
5. At this point, the stew might have a 'greyish' look, because of the mixture of water and wine. Therefore I usually add some soy sauce, just a little bit, to make the stew look more appetizing.
6. Add the mushrooms to the stew and put some fresh thyme on top.
7. Serve with a nice bread and mashed potatoes.