Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Fry over a high heat for about 3 -4 mins, till lightly browned. Turn down the heat (low) then add the chopped garlic and sliced chilli to the pan.
3. Fry for just a few seconds before adding all of the spices and flour to the pan.
4. Cook over a gentle heat for approx. 1 minute, stirring the whole time.
5. Pour over the chicken stock and add the peas and soya sauce to the mixture.
6. Stir well then allow to cook over a medium heat for approx. 12 - 15 mins, stirring regularly. If it starts to get too thick, add another little splosh of chicken stock or water.
7. The sauce is now ready to use.