Added by Pauldeeth | Sat 04 Jun 2011 @ 15:05
150g Dark Chocolate
1 cup Caster Sugar
2 cups Self Raising Flour
1/3 Cup cocoa powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Ĺ cup milk
1. Pre heat oven to 160įC and grease 2 x 24 mini muffin pans.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
3. Once melted add the baileys and sugar and heat for a few minutes.
4. Take the chocolate mix off the heat and let cool for a few minutes.
5. Once cooled slightly sift the flour and cocoa powder into the chocolate mix and stir in.
6. While mixing add the eggs and milk and mix until smooth.
7. Fill the mixture ĺ the way up the muffin tins.
8. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
Makes approximately 48 mini mffins
- This can also be made using larger muffin tins or cases. A preformed large case will take approximately 25 minutes to cook