Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by umali
prepare a medium size cheese cake open side pan.
1. Do base as usual, by crushing the biscuits and add the crushed walnuts. Add the melted better mix well together. Using your fingers tap and press the base evenly. Place the pan in the an oven of 180 for 5 minutes and then to the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. In small saucepan mix all the filling ingredients and keep on stirring until think and starting to boil.
3. Pure the chocolate mixture on the base and put it in the oven 180C for 20 mints or until it sits. Cool outside the oven and chill for an hour.
4. Mix all the topping until it increases but don't exceed mixing
4. Pure over the chocolate base and decorate it with choco chips and chocolate syrup. Chill for over2-3 hours.