Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Mem
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Brush a 24cm (base measurement) springform pan with melted butter to lightly grease. Line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the biscuit, cinnamon and butter in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined (If mix is too oily add a little bit of plain flour until you get the right consistency). Transfer mixture to the prepared pan. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press mixture firmly over the base and side of the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
3. Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn't touch the water) and stir for 5 minutes or until melted. (Can be done in the microwave instead - stirring after short bursts so it doesn't burn until melted).
4. Use an electric beater to whisk together the sugar and eggs in a large bowl until light and creamy. Add the cream cheese and beat until well combined. Use a metal spoon to fold in the chocolate, cocoa powder and vanilla until just combined. Add the sour cream and stir to combine.
5. Pour the mixture into the biscuit base and smooth the surface. Bake for 1 hour or until just set in the centre. Turn oven off. Leave cake in oven, with door ajar, for 2 hours or until cooled completely (this will prevent the cake from cracking). Cover and place in fridge for 2 hours to chill. Dust with extra cocoa powder and serve with cream.