Added by Mem | Wed 28 Jan 2009 @ 12:03
1 1/4 cups S.Rē Flour
2 tablespoons cocoa (2 x 20ml spoons)
3/4 cup coconut
1/2 cup caster sugar
6 tablespoons butter (6 x 20ml spoons)
1 tablespoon butter (greasing)
Preheat oven to 180C.
1. Sift flour and cocoa together. Add coconut and sugar and mix well.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan. Beat egg well.
3. Add melted butter and egg to dry ingredients. Stir well to combine.
4. Press into greased 28cm x 18cm lamington tin.
5. Bake in a moderate oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool in tin.
7. When cold spread with chocolate icing and sprinkle with coconut.
8. Cut into squares.