Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by RebeccaBourhill
It is very rich so you don't need much of it.
When you add the egg becarefull not scrable the egg so make sure you get the egg the same tempreture as the rest of the mixture before you add it. To do that you add a little mixture into the egg at a time while beating it. do this with about 1/5 of the mixture about.
I personally love this pud served with strawberrys and whipped cream.
2. Bring to the boil over a medium heat
3. Add the vanilla to the egg
4. Wait for the mixture to thicken from cornflour
5. Add a little of the mixture at a time to get the egg about the same tempreture as the rest of the mixture.
5. Add the eggg and cook it out
6. Sive the mixture to get it smooth
7. Set in the fridge
Serve with whipped cream and strawberrys