Chocolate milk pudding
Added by RebeccaBourhill | Sun 09 Oct 2011 @ 17:29
I learnt this pud when I was doing work at a 5 (*****) restaurant a couple of days ago.
It is very rich so you don\'t need much of it.
When you add the egg becarefull not scrable the egg so make sure you get the egg the same tempreture as the rest of the mixture before you add it. To do that you add a little mixture into the egg at a time while beating it. do this with about 1/5 of the mixture about.
I personally love this pud served with strawberrys and whipped cream.
500ml full fat milk
100g milk chocolate
1 egg lightly beaten
5ml vanilla essence
1.Combine the sugar, cornflour, and chocolate in a
2. Bring to the boil over a medium heat
3. Add the vanilla to the egg
4. Wait for the mixture to thicken from cornflour
5. Add a little of the mixture at a time to get the egg about the same tempreture as the rest of the mixture.
5. Add the eggg and cook it out
6. Sive the mixture to get it smooth
7. Set in the fridge
Serve with whipped cream and strawberrys