Added by JamJarTrifle | Sun 30 Oct 2011 @ 15:52
This biscuits are really nice. There\\\'s only a slight hint of Cinnamon and Almond, but the combined affect gives an amazing flavour, almost like coffee.
-1 egg yolk
-1 and a half teaspoons vanilla essenceē
-125g self-raising flour
-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1 teaspoon ground almonds
-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1)Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius or gas mark 5. Grease a baking Tray.
2) Cream the butter and sugar together, until fully combined.
3)Mix the egg yolk into the sugar and butter.
4) Add the vanilla essence.
5)Stir in the flour and remaining dry ingredients.
6) Mix until fully combined.
7) make into six small balls, and then squash them into flat biscuits.
8) Place on a baking tray, and bake for 15-20 mins, or until gold brown.
9) Take out of the oven and cool for 2 mins, before placing them on a cooling tray.