Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by JamJarTrifle
2) Cream the butter and sugar together, until fully combined.
3)Mix the egg yolk into the sugar and butter.
4) Add the vanilla essence.
5)Stir in the flour and remaining dry ingredients.
6) Mix until fully combined.
7) make into six small balls, and then squash them into flat biscuits.
8) Place on a baking tray, and bake for 15-20 mins, or until gold brown.
9) Take out of the oven and cool for 2 mins, before placing them on a cooling tray.