Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Kye
- Whisk the eggs and gradually blend in the flour and sugar.
- Add the milk slowly, whisking it in.
- Add the cherry brandy and whisk in the melted butter.
- Put the cherries into a well greased oven proof dish and pour the batter over the top of them.
- Bake at 200 degrees centigrade for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to about 190 degrees centigrade for a further 20 minutes.
- The batter should be golden brown and well risen.
- Serve hot as a dessert, sprinkled with caster/superfine sugar.