Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by ruxxy22
1. Blend with a mixer the egg white with the sugar until you get a glassy cream.
2. Add the other ingredients at a run and mix them carefully with a spoon as the cream do not wane in quantity.
3. Bake it for about 20 minutes at 190 degrees in a pan on baking paper.
For the cream:
1. Mix the yolks with the sugar and the pudding powder.
2. Add the milk and boil all on a steam bath until it gets thick.
3. Add the butter and let it to chill.
4. After it's cold add it over the first layer that it's also chilled.
For the top layer:
1. Put the crakers on top of the cream.
2. Melt the chocolate on fire and mix it with milk, butter and sugar.
3. As the icing it's still hot add it on top of the crakers layer.
Let the cake few hours before cutting. The cutting guide will be the crakers.