Added by CKaplan | Thu 12 Feb 2009 @ 15:04
A tasty and healthy fish and pasta dish
1 tsp olive oil
½ onion, chopped
½ tin tomatoes, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp thyme
5 olives, halved
25g Grana Padano cheese, grated
35g pasta, uncooked weight
1 fillet cod (approx• 6 ozs)
Fresh parsley, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, garlic, herbs and olives and bring to the boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add Grana Padano, stir until melted and well blended.
3. Prepare the pasta following package directions, omitting any suggested fat or salt.
4. Fry the fish fillet, divided into 3 pieces for about 10 minutes or until it begins to flake easily.
5. Once the fish is cooked place on a plate, pour the tomato and Grana Padano sauce over and serve with the cooked pasta. Garnish with chopped parsley.