Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by prebelo
2. In a large pot, fry the sliced onions in butter and olive oil until soft then add the garlic and cook for another couple of minutes.
3. Add the cod and half the milk and mix all the ingredients gently
4. Add the fried potatoes and the cream stir gently and season with nutmeg, pepper and salt, tasting carefully and adjusting consistency with more milk if required. The texture should be creamy and rich.
5. Transfer to a oven dish and gratin in a hot oven for about 15 minutes or until you get a golden crust.
6. Let the dish rest for a few minutes and serve with a green salad or on a bed of sauteed spinach.