Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Sweat over a low heat till vegetables are soft (try not to brown them).
3. Add the potatoes and cook for a further 3-4 mins.
4. Pour in the stock, cover, then cook over a gentle heat for about 30 mins, stirring occassionally.
5. Pour the soup into a blender and process till smooth and creamy.
6. Return the soup to the pan then add the cream. Taste, seasoning with a little salt, pepper and nutmeg.
7. Reheat gently (if necessary) and serve sprinkled with a little chopped parsley.