Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Kye
2. Roast the whole almonds till light brown.
3. Sift sugar and cake flour.
4. Pour in egg white into the cake flour and sugar, mix the mixture.
5. Add in roasted almonds into the mixture, mixe the mixture.
6. Leave the mixture to rest for about 15 mins.
7. Scoop the mixture with an ice cream scoop and place it on a non stick baking tray. Distance each scoop of the mixture about an inch away from each other.
8. Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for about 20-25mins till golden brown at 180C
9. Once cooked take it out from the oven and let it cool down.
10. Coat the biscuit with melted chocolat(Optional).