Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by RedfoxEstonia
2. Beat the eggs lightly and gently fold into the mix.
3. let stand for 15 minutes
4. sprinkle flour on a plate
5. take a large frying pan, heat some oil and add butter.
6. moist your hands, form palm sized flat cakes from the curd mix and roll in the flower on the plate from both sides.
7. fry the cakes in butter, keep them warm in a bowl covered with a plate, until you are done with all the cakes.
8. serve the "sõrnikud" with jam, honey or sour cream - I suggest the latter cause that´s the "right way".
you can also pack them away and take along as a quick snack to school or work. Low fat, lots of protein and more convenient than a sandwitch.