Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Place the remaining flour, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the eggs and add to the bowl along with the softened butter and milk/yeast mixture.
3. Using a dough hook, knead the mixture for approx 3 -4 mins .Cover the bowl with the tea towel and allow to rise in a warm place for approx 1 hour or until doubled in size.
4. Remove the dough from the bowl, place on a work surface and knead vigorously for just a few minutes.
5. Grease a large tart tin (approx 36cm) or a small baking tray. Roll out the dough , place in the tin then allow to prove for another 15 mins. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 190C (fan assisted).
6. Arrange the damsons, cut side up, on top of the dough. Combine the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the fruits.
7. Bake at 190C (fan assisted) for approx. 25-30 mins.
8. Serve just warm or cold , along with a good dollop of whipped cream.