Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by RedfoxEstonia
2. leave all of the fruit to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight, then drain.
3. Fill the pot with fresh water, bring to boil and add dried plums, cook until half done. then add apples, after a few minutes the other fruits.
4. add cinnamon, sugar and cardamom.
5. mix potato starch with a bit of water, drizzle into the hot soup while stirring quickly.
6. turn off the heat.
7. serve the soup hot or cold with vanilla ice cream, curd paste, whipped cream or sour cream*.
*my preference, cause I am not much of a sweet-tooth.