Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by freshherbs
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the crushed biscuits and sugar until they are fully combined.
3. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into an 8" round tin with a lift up base and place in the fridge to set.
4. Wash the lemon and grate the skin using a fine grater or use a zester. Place this zest together with the cream cheese, icing sugar and lime juice in a food processor and mix well.
5. Then slowly add the cream and elderflower cordial until it is a smooth thick paste.
6. Spread this mixture on the biscuit base and refrigerate.
7. Just before serving, sprinkle the cheesecake with the zest of the lime.