Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
1.Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Whilst the pasta is cooking prepare the sauce.
2. Add a little olive oil to a frying pan and gently fry the chilli and garlic till soft.
3. Pour in the wine and cook over a medium heat till about half the wine has evaporated.
4. Add the tomato sauce and fresh basil to the pan and continue cooking for about 5 mins.
5. Drain the pasta saving a ladleful of the cooking water. Add the ricotta to the sauce along with the pasta and a little of the cooking water.
6. Toss the pan gently, coating the pasta with the sauce.
7. Serve straight away with a little grated cheese if you wish.