Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Julian
2) Drain well and mash. Add the cream and butter, then season with salt and pepper and nutmeg. Mix well until smooth and creamy. Taste, adding more seasoning if required, then set to one side.
3) Heat a small amount of oil in a non stick frying pan,add the chopped onions,celery,asparagus spears and crash one small clove of garlic,fry for 2/3 mintues until soft.Then add a very small amount of fish stock.
4) Preheat the oven to 200.Wrap 4 Chunky cod Fillets in foil which needs to be rub with a small amount of oil.Cook the cod fillets for 20/25 minutes.Remove from the oven once cooked.
5) Add the cod fillets to the mash and using a folk break into small flacks and mix in with mash.
6) Add the onions,celery,asparagus spears into the mash and mix well.Add the herbs and mix.
7) Add all the mixture to a deep ovenproof dish.
8) Once you added the mixture to the ovenproof dish,grate a good amount of mature strong cheddar cheese and cover the top of the pie with the cheese.
9) Put the pie in the oven and cook for 25/30 minutes.
10) For a lovely crisp golden color,place the pie under the grill until you have a nice golden brown and crispy topping.