Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by GrowinKitchen
2. Line the bottom of cake pan with baking paper, grease pan with melted butter and dust with cocoa powder.
3. Slowly melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir continuously until smooth, then remove and allow to cool.
4. Beat yolks and sugar until pale and thick, pour in the melted chocolate. Add orange liqueur then mix to combine.
5. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form, carefully fold into the mixture.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture into the cake pan, place in a bain marie then bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Take out from the oven and let cool.
7. Meanwhile, whip cream and icing sugar until stiff.
8. Remove cake from cake pan, dust with icing sugar then serve it with cream and raspberries.
Yield 12 serves.