Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by ruxxy22
2. Blend the other two eggs with the cream.
3. After the potatoes are boiled give them through the scraper.
4. Cut the boiled eggs into slices.
5. Grease a pan with butter and oil and add the first layer of potatoes. You want to have three layers.
6. Strew them with salt and pepper. Add over some of the egg slices, grated chesse, few slices of bacon, few spoons of the composition with eggs and cream and splash on top with oil.
7. The next layer will be again from potatoes. Over them add the same as anterior.
8. The last layer will be also from potatoes. Over them add just the remain composition of eggs and cream, grated chesse, salt and pepper.
9. Get it into the preheat oven and cook them for about 45 minutes.