Added by ruxxy22 | Sun 06 Feb 2011 @ 17:30
6 big potatos
150 ml cream
50 g butter
100 ml sun flower oil
250 g chesse
150 g bacon
1. Boil the potatoes and 4 eggs.
2. Blend the other two eggs with the cream.
3. After the potatoes are boiled give them through the scraper.
4. Cut the boiled eggs into slices.
5. Grease a pan with butter and oil and add the first layer of potatoes. You want to have three layers.
6. Strew them with salt and pepper. Add over some of the egg slices, grated chesse, few slices of bacon, few spoons of the composition with eggs and cream and splash on top with oil.
7. The next layer will be again from potatoes. Over them add the same as anterior.
8. The last layer will be also from potatoes. Over them add just the remain composition of eggs and cream, grated chesse, salt and pepper.
9. Get it into the preheat oven and cook them for about 45 minutes.