Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Despina33
2. Cake: In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder,
baking soda, salt and rind. Reserve.
3. In a separate bowl, beat sweetener and eggs, about
2 minutes. Mix in vanilla and oil until blended. Add half the
reserved flour mixture, beating until just combined. Add
yogourt and remaining reserved flour mixture.
4. Remove 2 cups (500 mL) of the batter into a medium
bowl to make chocolate batter. Stir in cocoa until
completely combined. Add chocolate chips to vanilla batter.
5. Spread half the vanilla batter into prepared pan. Spoon
chocolate batter over top. Top with remaining vanilla batter.
Swirl batter with a small knife.
6. Bake in preheated oven 40 minutes or until a toothpick
inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for
30 minutes. Remove to rack to cool completely.
7. Glaze: Heat evaporated milk and pour over chocolate
chips. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until mixture is combined.
Drizzle over cooled cake.