Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by nadineroberts
• Once the oven is pre-heated, bake the pastry for 10 minutes, or until it rises and turns light golden-brown.
• Let the pastry cool a bit, and then brush with 2 tbs of olive oil.
• Arrange the tomato slices over the top, then lightly sprinkle the oregano, salt and pepper over the tomatoes.
• Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the top.
• Pop it back in the oven and let it bake for a further 10 minutes until the pastry is golden-brown, and the tomatoes have softened.
• Cool the tart slightly. Break the soft goats cheese in chunks and sprinkle the basil leaves over the top.
• Serve warm or at room temperature.
*This tart/pizza is perfect served with a salad as a lunch or light supper (serves 4), or you can cut in smaller pieces and serve it as a snack (serves 8).