Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by eatgreek
2. Cover the balls with flour and place them one by one on a disk.
3. Boil water in a pot with oil, salt and pepper and add the floured giouvarlakia in boiling water.
4. Cover the pan, lower the heat and let them boil for 25′-30 '.
5. When finished cooking prepare the lemon and egg sause.
METHOD for lemon and egg sause
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites of eggs until they become tight meringue.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat for a while.
3. Slowly add the juice from the lemons and beat well.
4. With a deep scoop take from the pot a little broth and add to bowl.
5. We repeat that step 2-3 more times and continue beating with the mixer. (This do not cut the egg)
6. Then pour the mixture into the pot and stir gently to prevent spoiling the giouvarlakia.
more here: http://eatgreek.net/