Added by Jaxii | Wed 22 Apr 2009 @ 16:32
This dish have always been a favourite when i served it. I am sorry if my english is bad.
5 chicken fillets
5 dl double cream
around 200 g fresh parsley
15 sun dried tomatoes in oil
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of meat or chicken boullion
1 clove of garlic
1 dl white wine
Some butter for coocking
Some oil for coocking
- Fry the chicken in a high pan or an iron pot til they are golden brown, then put them on a plate.
- chop the parsley and garlic into small bits. Then cut the sun dried tomatoes into small squares.
- put some oil in the pot ot pan and let the chopped garlic, parsley, sun dried tomato and add the white wine. Let it simmer.
- When the whine is almost gone, add the soy sauce, boullion and cream.
- Then add the chicken breasts and let them boil in the sauce until they are finished.
Serve with some rice and maby some brocoli.