Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by avocado brother
2. Finely slice the shallot and the chilli and place into a small dish.
3. Add the lime juice to the chilli mix and stir together to make the marinade.
4. Pour this over the sliced fish making sure that all of it is covered.
5. Cover the plate and then place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinade.
6. Just before serving, mash the avocado with the back of a fork and season with salt and pepper.
Dot the mashed avocado over the marinated fish, then add the coriander leaves.