Added by avocado brother | Fri 01 Jul 2011 @ 09:57
250g Skinless plaice fillet
250g Skinless salmon
3 Limes, juiced
1 Hass avocado
1 Red chilli
Handful of coriander leaves
Salt & pepper
1. Cut both the salmon and plaice into thin strips and arrange on a large serving plate.
2. Finely slice the shallot and the chilli and place into a small dish.
3. Add the lime juice to the chilli mix and stir together to make the marinade.
4. Pour this over the sliced fish making sure that all of it is covered.
5. Cover the plate and then place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinade.
6. Just before serving, mash the avocado with the back of a fork and season with salt and pepper.
Dot the mashed avocado over the marinated fish, then add the coriander leaves.