Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Despina33
2) Knead in the seeds.
3) Let the dough rise, covered, for 60 to 90 minutes, until it's expanded a bit.
4) Divide the dough in half. Working with one piece at a time, roll it into a 16" x 11" rectangle, about 1/8" thick.
5) Sprinkle each half with 1/4 of the topping seeds, pressing them in with a rolling pin. Turn the dough over and repeat with the remaining topping seeds.
6) Place each piece of dough on a lightly greased baking sheet. Prick all over with a fork. Let rise for about 30 minutes; the dough will get just a bit puffy. Towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 350°F.
7) Use a pizza wheel to cut crackers to the size you like. (Or simply break into random sizes once they're baked.)
8) Bake for 30 minutes, until the crackers are a medium-deep brown. Turn off the heat, and leave them in the oven for 15 to 30 minutes, until very crisp. Remove from the oven and cool.
Yield: two 16" x 11" sheets of crackers.