Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by FoodTube
2. Tip all the vegetables into a roasting tray along with the herbs and a good seasoning of salt and pepper. Mix with your hands or with a spatula making sure all the veg is evenly coated.
3. Whack in the oven on the top shelf for 30mins, ensure that the veg isn't overlapping eachother too much as this could prevent it cooking.
4. At the 30 minutes stage take the tray out of the oven and give the veg a gentle mix. Remove the sprouts and put them to one side as they tend to cook a lot faster. Roast the veg for a further 25 minutes. You can do this the other way around if you prefer - leaving the sprouts out at the start and adding at the 30minute stage.
5. After 55 minutes take the tray out again and drizzle honey all over the vegetables. Roast for a further 5-10 minutes until the veg has a lovely glaze and coloured edges.
For slightly more charred veg just roast the vegetables longer then add the honey for the final 5-10 minutes.
Any leftovers can be mashed then cooked into bubble and squeak the next day, just ensure you have enough potatoes as this is what helps hold it all together. You can always cook a few more if you need to.
To make the bubble and squeak
1. Mash the vegetables together in a bowl until well combined
2. Grab some of the mixture and shape into burger patty style shapes
3. In a frying pan over a medium flame pour in some olive oil and once warmed cook the discs of bubble and squeak either side for 2 mins or until golden brown.
4. Serve on a plate with a drizzle of olive oil, some seasoning and a little freshly chopped parsley. If you want to make it slightly more filling top with a poached egg.