Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by picklemasti
1. Dry roast each of the spices separately over low heat, and let it cool. Mix them together and grind them to a fine powder.
2. Take a heavy-bottomed vessel. Add 4 tablespoons of oil and heat it.
3. Increase flame to high and add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, salt, and red chili powder. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes are up, continue cooking but at flame reduced to medium. You have to keep stirring till all the oil is separated and barely any water content is left. This step is important and typically lasts for 25 minutes.
5. Take another heavy-bottomed vessel. Heat Â¾ cup of oil in it and add curry leaves, methi seeds, crushed garlic, and dry red chilies. Sauté for a minute.
6. Now add the cooked ingredients of the other vessel to this vessel. Mix well.
7. Add the ground spice powder (from step 1) and mix well. Set the flame on medium to high and stir this mix for 15-18 minutes.
8. Add the lemon juice to this vessel and stir well. Turn off the flame to let it cool.
9. Store this mix in an airtight bottle and refrigerate. (The more you refrigerate, the longer is the shelf life.)
10. Serve this delicious Indian meal and savor the taste with your spouse or family.
Don't have the time to cook this recipe? Try out Picklemasti.com instead! Picklemasti is India's largest marketplace for buying pickles online from authentic picklemakers with a vast spread of pickles, home delivered at your doorstep.