Added by Miss Twain | Sun 06 Feb 2011 @ 10:43
It\'s a \"less than 30 minutes meal\", made with what I have under the hand... I just created it yesterday for my lunch.
- Take some cherry tomatoes in grape
- Fresh big shrimps with tails (500 gr)
- Fresh green asparagus
- 1 big pan
- 1 small pan
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- First, remove the end of the asparagus, so they have all the same size to go in the pan
- Put some liquid butter in the pans, and turn on the fire under the pans
- Meanwhile, prepare the shrimps and empty the water from the shrimps
- Put the shrimps in the pan, add some sea salt and pepper
- Do the same with the asparagus, and add some olive oil, sea salt and pepper
- Add the cherry tomatoes in the pan
Just have a look on the shrimps, mix them sometimes, till all the water is completely evaporated. At the end, add some lemon juice (half of a lemon) and cut the fire. Just before dressing on the plate, put some fresh or freezed chives.
Meanwhile, have an eye on the asparagus, and turn them sometimes, so they\'re grilled on each side. Take one out of the pan, cut it and have a taste. If the asparagus are smooth enough, then they\'re ready.
Then, dress all of that on a plate and... Enjoy !!!