Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Bash the garlic cloves lightly to loosen the skins a little.
3. Heat a glug of olive oil in a frying pan and quickly fry the halved onions and garlic cloves (about 1 minute only).
4. Add the wine and stock and cook over a high heat for a further minute. Set aside.
5. Lay the chicken pieces and potatoes in a large baking dish, then pour over the stock mixture. Season everything with salt, pepper and the herbs. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
6. Cover the dish with a dome of foil and bake for about 40 mins. Remove the foil, turn the heat up to 210C then bake for a further 20 mins, or until potatoes and chicken are golden.
Lovely served with a rocket salad and some good Italian bread.