Are you sure you want to delete this recipe?
This recipe was uploaded by Allora Andiamo
2. Add the minced beef and continue frying over a medium heat till meat is lightly browned.
3. Add the tomato paste to the mixture and stir over a low heat for about 1minute before adding the passata (pureed tomatoes).
4. Finally, add the peas to the pan, cover, then cook over a low heat for about 10mins,stirring occassionally. Season with salt and pepper then add the chopped herbs and cook for a further 5 mins.
5. When its finished cooking, sprinkle in the parmesan cheese and mix well.
6. Fill each paprika half with a couple of heaped tbsps of filling then top with a couple of slices of mozzarella. Place in a baking dish and drizzle with a little olive oil.
7. Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 200C for approx 40mins.
Lovely served on rice or couscous.